Terms & Conditions
This must be read in full, understood and agreed to by the owner or guardian of the stated pet(s), and this form must be accepted digitally as part of Tinkle Time’s registration process before stated pet(s) will be under the care of Tinkle Time Pet Services In consideration of the services of Tinkle Time Pet Services, their agents, owners, officers, shareholders, volunteers, participates, employees, affiliated companies and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf, I hereby agree to release and discharge Tinkle Time Pet Services on behalf of myself, my spouse, my children, my parents, my heirs, my property, assigns, third parties, personal representative and estate as follows:
1. I agree to allow Tinkle Time Pet Services personnel, and their employees to enter my home as prearranged for the purpose of taking care of my pet(s). Tinkle Time Pet Services will not be held responsible for damage caused by the Owner’s pet(s) to furniture, carpet, flooring, drywall, woodwork, walls, fixtures, artwork etc.
2. Tinkle Time Pet Services accepts no liability for any breach of security or loss of or damage to the Owner’s property if any other person has access to the property for the duration services are received by the Owner.
3. Tinkle Time Pet Services shall not be liable for any mishap of whatsoever nature which may befall a pet or caused by a pet who has unsupervised access to the outdoors or is left unattended indoors.
4. I understand if my pet or property are harmed during the duration of the pet care visit, I will not hold Tinkle Time Pet Services responsible even if the injuries, damages, illness, loss/theft, or death were caused by negligence on my part or Tinkle Time Pet Services, or any other party under or affiliated with Tinkle Time Pet Services.
5. I further understand if my pet or property are harmed during the duration of my pet(s) stay in the pet sitters’ home, I will not hold Tinkle Time Pet Services responsible even if the injuries, damages, illness, loss/theft, or death were caused by negligence on my part or Tinkle Time Pet Services, or any other party under or affiliated with Tinkle Time Pet Services.
6. I further understand and agree that in admitting my dog(s) and other pet(s) to Tinkle Time Pet Services, the Company and their staff have relied on my representation that my dog(s) or other pet(s) is/are in good health and has/have not harmed or shown aggressive or threatening behavior whatsoever and are up to date on vaccinations or equivalent (i.e. titre tests).
7. I agree that Tinkle Time Pet Services reserves the right to permanently remove any pet(s) from their services at any time for any reason.
8. I agree that any insurance claims will be made through my (the Owner’s) pet insurance policy
9. I accept that disrupting, rude, disrespectful and/or slanderous behaviour from my family, pet(s), my acquaintances, third parties, or myself will not be tolerated. Tinkle Time Pet Services, reserves the right to remove any person or persons from our services indefinitely without refund.
10. I agree that I am solely responsible for any harm or damage caused by my pet(s) to any persons (including myself), property, animals, and/or third party while my pet(s) is/are in the care of Tinkle Time Pet Services.
11. I agree to ensure my pet(s) are in good health and are showing no signs of any illness including but not limited to lice, mites, fleas, illness, disease, or are in any stage of unhealthiness.
12. I understand that Tinkle Time Pet Services is not responsible for behaviour that happens outside of Tinkle Time Pet Services as a result of habits or behaviour that may or may or may not have been developed during the time with Tinkle Time Pet Services.
13. Tinkle Time Pet Services staff can offer advice and suggestions on training , healthcare and the well being of my pet(s), but should never take place over that of my veterinarian.
14. Tinkle Time Pet Services staff can employ the use of their own training and dog walking tools at their discretion. We will notify you, the client, the tools we require to successfully walk and/or train your pet.
15. I have completed a Tinkle Time Pet Services registration form, and agree to disclose all behaviour and inform the Tinkle Time Pet Services staff of any behaviour updates or changes.
16. I understand that Tinkle Time Pet Services reserves the right to cancel service at anytime, including but not limited to holidays, employee illness, extreme weather, and poor road conditions. In the event a service is cancelled, Tinkle Time Pet Services will offer a full refund for the services not received OR schedule a make up service.
17. I understand that Tinkle Time Pet Services reserves the right to modify service at anytime, including but not limited to holidays, employee illness, extreme weather, poor road conditions, rates and service offerings.
18. I understand that the Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time without notification.
19. I agree that my pet’s City of Calgary license is current and valid and to reimburse Tinkle Time Pet Services for any fines related to expired, missing, or invalid licenses while my pet is in the care of Tinkle Time Pet Services.
20. I agree to give Tinkle Time Pet Services authorization to take my pet to the veterinarian should my pet require veterinary care at any point while in the care of Tinkle Time Pet Services. I agree to pay for any fees related to the veterinary care provided.
21. I give Tinkle Time Pet Services permission to use any photos or videos taken of my pet for marketing and/or promotional purposes. I also agree to allow Tinkle Time Pet Services to publish any testimonials in either print or electronic form.
22. I agree that by booking any and all services with Tinkle Time that I agree to the Terms and Conditions set here within.
I certify that I have read and understand the policies of the Company as set forth in the preceding paragraphs and that I have read and understand the conditions and statements of this agreement, including the following:
• FEES: WALKS/MIDDAY BREAKS/GROOMING/TAXI – Fees are due on the day the last service in the booking was provided.
• FEES: PET SITTING – a minimum of 50% of the service cost is due at the time of booking and the remaining 50% of the service cost is due 24 hours before the first day of care.
• RESERVATIONS: Are required. Priority will be given to clients whose dog attends on a regular basis. Cancellations less than 24 hours notice may be charged full fees.
• CANCELLATIONS: WALKS/MIDDAY BREAKS/GROOMING/TAXI – Full refunds or a credit toward future services will be issued if clients provide a minimum of 24 hour notice.
• CANCELLATIONS: PET SITTING – 30+ days cancellation notice = 100% refund or credit, 15 to 29 days cancellation notice = 50% refund or credit, 0-14 days cancellation notice = 0% refund or credit. Clients may cancel through the client portal or by contacting us.
• GROOMING APPOINTMENTS: our groomers reserve the right to stop performing a service if they deem the animal is in distress and/or the groomers safety is compromised in any way. If a groom cannot be completed, clients will still be charged 50% of the cost of the service(s). CLEAN UP FEES: Your service may incur a clean up fee. Clean up fees are at the discretion of the groomer and can be up to $40. Not all grooms are subject to this fee. It is reserved primarily, but not limited to, double coated dog bath and blow out services.
• MATTING: The need to remove matted hair is a necessity. When a coat becomes tangled beyond the ability to brush or comb through it, the most humane method is to shave off the matted hair. Shaving may seem severe, but it is the fastest, least stressful and least painful way to groom a matted pet.
Matted coats can cause the following problems:
- Skin irritation caused by dirt, dander, and parasites trapped under the matted hair. Flesh becomes irritated and inflamed causing foul-smelling ulcers and pus.
- Sores and hair loss: As mats get tighter, they eventually pull out of the skin, causing bald spots and sore skin or skin becomes tangled into the mat. AS CIRCULATION IS CUT OFF THE SKIN BECOMES NECROTIC.
- EXCRUCIATING PAIN
- It is not uncommon to find pre-existing conditions such as hot spots, sores, and other skin issues once the matted coat is removed. There is also a chance that your pet’s skin may become irritated from being clipped so close and the possibility of getting nicked or cut because of having to work so close to the skin exists. Ear bruising due to excessive head shaking after removal of mats can occur.
- Because the procedure takes extreme care and extra time, there will be additional charges depending on the severity of matting. A fee will be applied in addition to the regular groom cost ranging from ten dollars to double the regular grooming price.
- I hereby release Tinkle Time Pet Services and staff from responsibility from the above-mentioned shaving process and any problems that may be uncovered or occur during said procedure. I agree to pay any and all charges for said procedure. Should my pet require veterinary care during or after the procedure, I authorize Tinkle Time Pet Services to provide necessary treatment for my pet and I agree to pay any and all veterinary fees.
I certify that I have read and understand the policies and conditions of Tinkle Time Pet Services as set forth in the preceding paragraphs. In consideration of, and as inducement to the acceptance of my application, I hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Tinkle Time Pet Services, its officers, directors, instructors, agents, employees and/or representatives, of any and all claims, or claims by any member of my family, of injury, expense, costs or damages to my dog or other pet(s) or any handler sponsored by me.
In addition, I agree that I will defend and indemnify Tinkle Time Pet Services for any injury, expense, costs or damages to any dog or pet handlers or dogs or other pets, whether sponsored by me or not, or to third parties arising out of my own actions or the actions of my dog or other pet(s).