Twinkle Boarding is inclusive of but not limited to overnight care, walks, pee breaks, feeding and compassionate care
Your dog will not be left alone longer than 5 hours during the day
Our boarders will always be in the home overnight with your dog
Our boarding hosts are dog owners themselves so there are always other dogs in the home which is great for closely monitored socialization
All services are customizable to meet your dog’s specific needs – we will always do our best to accommodate your dog!
Up to date vaccinations are required for all boarding dogs so everyone is kept safe and healthy
Meet and Greets are free and completed in the boarders home at your convenience
How to Book and Requirements
Register and complete your profile online: https://www.timetopet.com/portal/tinkletimepetservices/create-account
Submit request online through the ‘Scheduling’ option. Once we receive your request, we will arrange a free meet and greet with our boarder via a message through our client portal
Upload vaccination records to the conversation window in the client portal
50% payment is due at the time of booking. Remainder is due prior to departure
Credit card is required to be on file but we accept both credit card and e transfer ([email protected])
We recommend downloading the Time To Pet App for all client communications and booking confirmations
How far in advance do I need to book?
- We advise to book overnight care as soon as travel plans are solidified. Weekends and holidays are peak times for pet sitting.
Will I get to meet the pet sitter?
- Absolutely! We offer complimentary meet and greets with a sitter prior to your departure to ensure everyone is comfortable with one another.
Will my pet(s) alone overnight?
- Absolutely not! The sitter will be with your pets through the night.
Will my dog be crated all day?
- No. But all boarding dogs must be comfortable with being crated for short period (max 5 hours) for safety reasons.
What if I have multiple dogs?
- No problem! We offer a discounted rate for additional dogs!
How many dogs are boarded at a time?
- We board a maximum of 5 dogs at a time during regular season. During peak periods (i.e. Christmas) there may be a few extra guests.
Where are you located?
- We currently have a boarding home in NW Calgary
What are considered Holidays at Tinkle Time?
- Holidays include New Years Day, Family Day, Easter Friday, Easter Sunday, Easter Monday, Victoria Day, Canada Day, Labour Day, National Day for Truth and Reconciliation, Thanksgiving, Remembrance Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Eve