Tinkle Time Twinkle FAQ
How far in advance do I need to book?
- We advise to book overnight care as soon as travel plans are solidified. Weekends and holidays are peak times for dog boarding.
Will I get to meet the pet sitter?
- Absolutely! We offer complimentary meet and greets with a sitter prior to your departure to ensure everyone is comfortable with one another.
Will my pet(s) alone overnight?
- Absolutely not! Whether in one of our sitters home or your home, the sitter will be with your pets overnight.
Will my dog be crated all day?
- In home pet sitting allows for your pet to do what they’re used to! We do however, require your dog to be crated if they are left unattended in a sitters home. This is for the safety of your dog when they are in an unfamiliar place.
Will the sitter have other people in the home?
- No! If the sitter is staying in your home, no unapproved guests are permitted. If your pet is staying in one of our sitters homes, they may have guests over; however, the comfort and safety of your pet is our first and foremost priority!
What if I have multiple pets?
- No problem! We have an array of options for households with multi pet families!
What will my dog need if they stay in a sitters home?
- Crate, bedding, food, toys, treats, food and water bowls – and anything else that they usually enjoy at home.