How to prepare for Trim N’ Tidy mobile grooming service
What we need to accomplish an in home groom is very simple. Although it’s a bit of a different approach than the conventional pet salon, the results are as good if not better and your pet will undoubtedly form a trusting relationship with one of or potentially both of our amazing groomers.
- Please select an area of the home that is clean, has air flow, is quiet and clear of clutter (please ensure additional distractions are removed i.e. children, other pets, unnecessary noise/objects)
- We require access to an electrical outlet
- We will arrive with our grooming equipment and require a few minutes to set up
- Once set up, please bring your cat to us just as if you’re walking into a salon in your own home
- If we are bathing your cat, we will require use of a tub, shower or equivalent water and drainage source ideally equipped with a detachable shower head. It isn’t recommended to perform a bath and cut on the same day as it usually causes too much stress on the cat.
- The pet owner is required to be there for at least the first groom
- Grooming services are currently available weekly every Tuesday and Thursday between 9am and 4pm. If you require a day and/or time outside of that, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your needs